At Recomp HQ I offer a complete package with a diet, training programs, weekly body fat testing, plus 2 weekly coaching sessions at a discounted rate.
What you get –
- diet and meal plan: written with your input, to suit your goal.
- custom 4 week training program: written in line with your goal, experience -level, and strength-level (re-written every 4 weeks).
- 2 x 1 hour coaching sessions each week. To learn how to train, get stronger on every exercise every week, how to push to failure, how to push through mental barriers to make progress.
- weekly reassessments: body fat test and diet adjustment.
- Online Recomposer account: where you will view your program, diet, meal plan, current and goal body composition, weekly body composition results.
- I teach you how to use the Recomposer software to input your workouts. Every workout is measured against your previous performance using the 1-rep-max calculators built into the Recomposer software.
Only $200/week … (normally $259). Minimum commitment is 6 weeks. Payment required at the beginning of each week by cash, card or bank transfer. *There’s a one-off cost of $130 for first consult and strength test, required at the time of booking your consult.
How to get started –
Book an initial consult to do the following:
- Measure your body composition, set a goal body composition (body weight and body fat percentage).
- Strength test in the gym on 3 exercises, these numbers are used to write a suitable training program. (Note there is a one-off cost of $130 for the 1hr strength test).
- Diet written with the foods you want, according to the nutrient targets you need to be on.
- I ask you about your health, medical history, dietary requirements (allergies etc), previous diet and training experience, current diet, and current training if any.
Many ‘transformation challenges’ involve a very low calorie diet that isn’t maintainable, you’re hungry all the time, and often ith a weight training program that is well below your strength capability (light weights, sets of 10-12 reps? sound familiar?), and some include cardio or HIIT that leaves you run-down, hungry all the time
Recomp diets are very specific, you are required to weigh your food so that exact adjustments can be made, based on your body composition measurements each week. Your diet is written to work with your strength training program, to create the body you want. Your training program is written according to your strength test. Regardless of how strong you are, to drop fat, tone up, you must push your body to your physical limit at every workout. We never prescribe any cardio! – it is detrimental and in our experience with clients who introduce it; it will stall or undo muscle gain and fat loss.
Read more about Recomp HQ Coaching here.
Contact me for more information or to book your initial consultation –
Mob 0416 887 559 Email email@example.com.